Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The SWEETEST Personalized Gift!



NEW Happy Monogrammed Paper Gift Sets!

$30.00


Adorable Gingham Melamine Buckets

filled with the sweetest personalized paper

and chocolate bar!

Each Bucket comes with 24 personalized

enclosure cards, 10 personalized folded notes

and a large personalized chocolate bar!


You can personalize your goodies

however you like! Name, monogram, verse,

icon (see my new designs on etsy!!)



Shown above is the small size bucket...

Stay tuned for the Large Buckets

filled with even more new paper happies

and Baby Buckets!!!

The PERFECT gift for a new mom!


I am burning the midnight oil these days

trying to create new and exciting gifts

for all of you...many new products are

in the works AND arriving in the studio

on a daily basis! Here is a little peak at

what is coming this week.....


THE CUTEST Personalized

Aluminum Water Bottles!!!!!!

NEW Scout Bags, ADORABLE

Scalloped tray paper gift sets,

New cheerful personalized

clipboards and TONS more!!!!

I feel a very big giveaway coming

up, so keep checking back!!!


Love, Preppy Paper Girl

To order email: lboriginals@gmail.com

6 comments:

Henley on the Horn said...

What a precious gift!!! I can tell I am going to be giving some of these cute buckets as gift!s!

Deals, Steals and Heels said...

water bottles?! i am dying with excitement!

TLF said...

Love them!!

bevy said...

I want one of the water bottles!

Preppy Mama said...

Adorable! Yes, I think that truly is the sweetest gift ever!! I want one!!

The Hayden Family said...

Your stuff is the cutest I have ever seen! I am doing backflips!

Consider me a new yet loyal follower of your blog!